2.21.2008

etsy : still life photography.

Lately I just adore still life photography. I was browsing Etsy earlier today and came across some lovely images to purchase.


1. Breakfast in Bed Triptych from Phoebec ($22), 2. Eggs from Danielle Anthony ($15), 3. For the Love of Baking from Thea Coughlin Photography ($20), 4. Circles from Simply Photo ($15), 5. Science for Everyday Use from D. Rock Photography ($20), 6. Pink Light from Fieryeyed ($35), and 7. Light Catchers from Unravelling ($35)


5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for including my photo on your blog, Your blog is beautiful, I love how you arrange the images, it looks like a magazine!

    ReplyDelete
  4. great photography selection!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so thrilled to have found your blog, and to see one of my photos in this great collection/spread is flattering. Thanks:)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...