9.24.2008

photographs of cupcakes.

It is no secret how much I adore cupcakes. This morning I awoke with an urge to visit a nearby cupcake shop, so we drove off to SusieCakes, an extremely cute bakery in Calabasas, California (I am currently vacationing in my previous home of Los Angeles). After thoroughly enjoying a beautiful frosting-filled red velvet cupcake, I was inspired to come back to our room and look through photographs of them by some of my favorite food photographers. I thought I would share some of my favorites for you to enjoy (now go eat a cupcake!)







6 comments:

  1. These look so good, they're making my mouth water!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That Lara Ferroni cupcake, I work summers at that cupcakery!! sibbyscupcakery.com, I would know it anywhere. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adore cupcakes, and this lovely round-up.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh that coconut cupcake looks delicious.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...